A first floor beachfront apartment in Devon that sleeps 6 with pets welcome overlooking Start Bay in Torcross. Summer or winter the views and moods of the sea provide an ever changing backdrop to this premier property located right on the seafront in Torcross with its own mooring for small boats. The popular Start Bay Inn serves great seafood, the Seabreeze cafe is a great place to loiter and watch the world go by and there's a village store. The South West Coastal Path provides walkers with an opportunity to enjoy some breathtaking vistas, Dartmouth is a pleasant 15 minute drive away and Salcombe and Kingsbridge are just as easily accessible.
Accommodation: Stairs from front porch to first floor. Living room with sea views, and sofas surrounding a woodburner. TV, Blu Ray DVD, stereo and iPod/MP3 dock. Dining table with seating for 6. Kitchen with ceramic hob, oven and grill, microwave, fridge with freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Rear double bedroom with 4ft 6in bed overlooking the Ley with balcony. Family bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Stairs to second floor and master bedroom with 5ft bed and en suite shower room with shower, basin and WC. Twin bedroom with two 3ft beds.
Outside: Small open terrace to side overlooking the seafront with picnic table.
Parking for two cars, (one off road and one in marked bays opposite for which a ticket is provided; April to September only).
- Included; Bed linen, towels, (guests must provide their own beach towels), electricity and heating, travel cot and high chair.
- Wi-Fi available. (shared between the two apartments).
- Pets: Two well behaved dogs welcome.
- No Telephone. Mobile reception good.
- Local Facilities: Beach on the doorstep, Start Bay Inn, shops, Sea Breeze cafe and P/O stores a short level walk.